Monday, April 27, 2009

5 things I heart about LA

- majority of the folks living there are cool as hell
- always good times no matter WHERE you end up going
- food is beyond excellent even if it's a spot on the side of the road that looks sketched out
- celebrities are EVERYWHERE when you least expect to see them
- two of the best ladies on EARTH live there (Megan & Chantal)

WORD LIFE

Enjoy this video I made of my bestfriend breaking it down while her boyfriend strums the guitar ;-)

Watch the drum session out on Venice Beach while the sun started to set. These jam sessions happen EVERY SINGLE DAY at sunset on the beach...man I miss it already:



Then watch me play the keyboards..... I ROCK!

1 comment:

MeganFGP said...

Don't forget about this one!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8DgjXsmzWE