Thursday, July 8, 2010

Lazy Americans.....


I'm one of them...because I just found this website (recommended by a good friend), in case I didn't want to leave my apartment to go across the street to pick up items that I needed from the drug store....somehow this site called ALICE.COM is going to handle that for me, ship it to me for free without adding on any additional fee's just so I don't have to hit up CVS on my walk home from work. Handy site? YES...there are MANY times when I seriously cannot STAND dealing with waiting in a line full of sweaty gross people after work just to buy a roll of toilet paper. If you lived where I lived you'd understand the pain that I'm speaking of. But I also find it kind of astonishing that this is provided in the city, when I literally can see the CVS from my apartment balcony. I'm guessing that this was really supposed to benefit those that decided to live out in the sticks where there isn't a drug store for miles. THEN this site would make perfect sense for someone in need like that, I guess I'm not the demographic they're looking for, but I sure am lazy...so maybe I AM the demographic.....hmmmmmm. On a lazy sweaty hot weeknight....I really might just use this website to get my drug store shopping done so I don't have to miss my marathon of It's Always Sunny in Philly....I'm just saying.

No comments: