Tuesday, March 15, 2011

S&M...


So, I finally caught the music video for Rihanna's new single "S&M" and all I kept thinking about was how it was fluffy like a Katy Perry music video would look, but it also reminded me of Madonna's Human Nature music video (remember that in 95?)... VIDEO


Now check out Rihanna's.... VIDEO


Which one was better? In my eyes, Madonna always wins, even when it comes to my lovely Lady Gaga,...Madonna still stepped on this earth before them, therefore she's the original ALWAYS. I'm tired of the knockoff's can we please get back something original!?!?!?? I have faith in these girls: Rihanna, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga...stop drinking the Koolaid and come up with someone original!!!!! I know you steal songs, but at least stop stealing music video ideas too!


Thanks...

No comments: