Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Can't even fake the Funk...


Hood is just HOOD. It's not a compliment and it will only keep you locked into certain circles....circles that you probably don't need to, or want to have attachments to. I'm just going to say that this ish is embarassing......everything I'm attaching it not cute:


Here's the situation. Lil Wayne is a troll doll who can rhyme, if you stand behind him blow on the back of his hair and make a wish because that's about the only talent he has. He's been linked to the hoodish girls (since they're not women, having a kid doesn't make you a woman, acting like a woman earns you that position, get it right girls).

I now know why Africans (that are directly from Africa that move to the states) say that they will either only be with an African women, or a white woman, because who would want to be hooked up with a girl who acts hood and you can't take places?


The following women are put in that catagory that Lil Wayne has gotten preggers (gross):




- Lil Waynes high school sweetheart (who is now on that BET show called Tiny&Toya...sad, I've watched that show once and it's sooooo sad and pathetic)...I've never felt better about my life when I watch that show....unreal. Ladies, want a self-esteem boost? Watch one episode of that and you'll feel MUCH better about YOURSELF, trust me.

2 comments:

MeganFGP said...

LOL. Girl, you gotta start writing about white people, or any other race besides black people once in a while. You crack me up.

SIM SIMMA said...

I know, it's bad right?!?!?! Oh well, I write what I see. I don't bother writing about white people because they're COMPLETELY F-d up. Black folks only F up here and there, but it's a LOT more interesting than writing about white trash all day long (lord knows that there's PLENTY of that going around)