Monday, August 10, 2009

BIG PAPA's family revealed?????......


So this comes to me from a good personal source who has NEVER been wrong with her gossip, therefore I must pass this mystery along to you if you were not aware of it like I wasn't. If you watch the Real Housewives of Atlanta then you will know who I'm talking about, if you don't....then you shouldn't even read my blog, what's WRONG WITH YOU!??? hahaha...I'm just playin'.


So Kim (the only white chick on the show), has had a man that refuses to be put out there on the show because he was and still is clearly married to another woman with kids etc. Well folks, here you go....this is BIG PAPA and his family that Kim used to mess with during the first season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta....prepare yourself!!!!! His name is Lee Najjar




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, that whole Teen cribs thing made me wanna vomit. No doubt, provide for your family. However, what I just saw there was beyond reason. Seriously, a Range and a Benz AMG at 15?? Oh well, I guess that's the "American Dream." Back to work for us, common folks.