Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tyra Banks has done it again...


There are times when I'm so excited about the news I hear I want to share it with the world and then, there are times when I want to scream and ask God why.....this is one of THOSE times. Tyra Banks is coming out with a book fantasy series about models.....................what a stretch for her right?....I'm sure it'll teach little girls around the world valuable lessons about the catwalk and how rewarding the life of starving yourself to fit into a dress is. Gross....I don't know which part I'm more upset by, the fact that the book company is allowing a book series to be distributed by her...or her existance in life period.


It's about a girl trying to keep up with the beauty "game" at an elite school for supermodels....I'm pretty sure there's a show that failed on the CW that had this plot already. It takes you to a fantastical place you've never seen, or heard about, or read about before *cough cough* where dreams come true and life can change in the blink of a smokey eye..........


I just threw up in my mouth. If you don't watch any of her programs/ buy her products etc. you actually INCREASE brian activity and can gain more brian cells....I think there's actually science that backs this theory up.

1 comment:

Mistakes On Purpose said...

This is actually some funny stuff.

Mr. W.