Monday, December 22, 2008

Mammas Boys....a MUST SEE!!!!


We won't discuss what happened at my Holiday Company party....but we WILL discuss this fantastic new show that I will faithfully watch every Monday night on NBC called (very appropriately), "MAMMAS BOYS"


holy crap what a waste of folks....and as usual fantastic entertainment for myself on a Monday night. They had a sneak peak this past Friday and I watched it for you,....but it "ended" with one of those crappy cliff hangers (TO BE CONTINUED...). I hate when they do that.


Let me just expose a little bit of what great things you'll see on this show; it's about three guys who are all basically poppin' out of the same tummy. Typical New Jersey style Jewish mothers...one is super Catholic and ridiculously raciest it's unbelievable....and every black girl on that show calls her out and one tries to fight her!!! It's simply magical I tell you.


Watch tonights episode with their FIRST elimination......it's CLASSY with a K, I promise :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I watched that crap last week and ENJOYED when the racist mom was crying after she went yelled at her son for hot-tubbing and making out with the one black girl. If they wanna put themselves out there and look stupid, by all means. But I can't say I'm gonna lend the ratings.

You gotta give the scoop on the holiday party!