Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today's DEEP THOUGHTS....by Semra






So I was thinking today about how strange my dreams at night have been (they involve subba diving and fighting in castles....don't ask), but aside from THAT, I was also thinking about great tag-team collab for music that hasn't been done yet, I know it could and would be FANTASTIC when it does happen.






GWEN STEFANI + PINK = glorious music in my ears






Also, on a side-note, we'll call her African Queen sent me something interesting for those that want to measure themselves when they're at "FULL CAPACITY". Yes this is real, and this is what money is going towards instead of third world countries that are in desperate need of survival items. It actually makes me wanna throw up a little bit when I really sit down and think of a marketing team at a conference table discussing this product. Here it is, what the WORLD has been waiting for:









No comments: