Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jean machine must be stopped America


Why do people wear jean colored tops with jean colored pants?????? When did that become the American Dream? I'm highly offended when I see it, it's like when a bird gets hit with a baseball bat....that's EXTREME, but you get the point.




It's also similar to when folks wore all leather outfits, like comedians from the 80's and early 90's (Martin L. & Eddie M. to be exact). They looked like a giant leather oven mit on stage sweating like they were a fat guy running from the police. I think that for Halloween someone should dress up like that and when someone asks them what they are their response will be, "I'm re-god-damn-diculous that's what I am"




Tomorrow's FRIDAY!!! THANK G-O-D!




Take it light :-)

No comments: