Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lil Mama really 45 years old????







She is definitely in her 30's, I do NOT CARE what people say, she is ROUGH to look at and I get a kick outta her one hair style which is basically "slick down your hair and stick in a fake ponytail here....here....or here...she mostly likes to stick it through a hole at the top of a Yankee's cap.....yeah.....AWFUL.



Show me her birth certificate!!! Somebody please, for the love of GOD let me know her TRUE REAL age because it is NOT 17 years old like the marketing team would like for us to believe....she kinda reminds me of Keyshia Cole's mom who has that show on BET with her other daughter...WHOLE other blog for that mess.

Either she's been through something in life that no one has seen in order to look as old as she is, OR she truly IS well into her 30's. I'm leaning towards that. Who is with me????

Just look at the collection of pictures and tell me I'm wrong....






1 comment:

DeeDee Lee said...

She has such a strong masculine jaw line. So unfortunate!