Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nelly Furtado has my ears smiling AGAIN!


I don't usually put on the spot folks that I 100% support on this blog, usually because folks that read this blog are not really trying to hear my personal taste and opinion with things in life unless it's funny or putting something, or someone on BLAST...but I must change that with today's blog.

I just got Nelly Furtado's new CD that's in Spanish titled, "Mi Plan" and I must say that I'm even more in love with her than I was before. I'm sooooo tired of hearing things in English because it just sounds like the same ol' tired POP songs, but in Spanish everything changes completely (unless you speak Spanish because then it takes the secrets out of the language)....yes this how my mind works. So if you're stuck in the rain over the weekend (like I am right now) and want something that's going to blow your F-ing mind, then you should really go pick up your own copy of Nelly's new CD because it's definitely worth the time and hard earned recession cash that you have in your pockets.

That is your weekend assignment and........YOU'RE WELCOME!

Take it light

~ Semra ~

No comments: