Friday, March 6, 2009

No Mo' Cap'N Crunch......


One of my favorite folks on earth just sent this to me...I HAD to share this, it's unreal. I really question what happens in the mid-west, or extremely rural areas in the USA. I guess this is my answer, they get a high school style set designer to make them a stage with fake plants and all, then they get two folks that look like they've hardly gone out in public to know how hard they are to look at, (I swear that the mans teeth have divorced eachother with how far apart they are from eachother). The woman looks like she lost a bet and HAD to stand there and mumble/sing along with the dude listing every product ever made to eat in the morning. I find it amazing how folks can try to associate GOD with breakfast and talk about how they're going to die one day anyways and join God so why eat breakfast!?!?! REALLY!??!?!?!

I'm also almost CERTAIN that this is the parents of the girl who sang/rapped "It's So Cold In The D" hahahahaha....no...really....



3 comments:

Window Of Opportunity said...

I think what he is saying is that all that awesome and delicious stuff is going to be gone when you are dead, so why bother with it. I think he just wants to take it light.

DeeDee Lee said...

I think he was singing of no mo sausage and no mo bacon because he wanted ole girl to shed a few pounds!

MeganFGP said...

I had to stop it right when the subtitle "no mo' nuts of grapes (grape nuts?) " came up. It was too much.