Tuesday, March 3, 2009

OUT OF CONTROL P DIDDY


Holy crap I feel like ripping peoples heads off right now while eating chocolate at the same time.......what am I? That's right, you've guessed it. I am what we call PMSing!!!!!!!!! hurraaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!! What does this mean for you? Great question, and here's your quick answer:

This means that I will probably start to watch a chick flick (for the emotional reasons) and start balling for other reasons uncontrolled and unknown. I will then eat more chocolate, or something with LOTS of cheese in it because that's something us ladies go after during "that time of month" and finally specific to me, I will be even MORE blunt, upfront and most likely hurtful towards anything besides myself. So if you have a true question for me that you want a REAL answer for...now is your time to ask me. I also get really witty with my jokes and nasty almost at the same time, so I might make a joke and then take out some baby powder and slap you for laughing too hard, or in an annoying manor, but again....I'm just really unpredictable and I can't promise you anything right now, only to just BE AWARE of what's happening to me. It's sort of like the Incrediable Hulk.
CHEERS!

PS - I call my Period, P Diddy....you may now steal my term because I know you thought it was a creative CODE word for when a girl is ON IT. take that take that take that...bad boy bad boy, haha ;-)

1 comment:

MeganFGP said...

I HATE using PMS as an excuse for my horrendous and most likely dangerous and destructive behavior...but girl...I CAN RELATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!