Wednesday, March 4, 2009

some say wet cats look gross, well I say this cat just ALWAYS looks gross


I thought that only people could be ugly...then I remembered that this world is made up with more than just humans lurking in corners...there's also this CAT! Who would have thought that something that looks close to a bad day for Amy Winehouse could be so close to home!?




Not only is the title to the article AMAZING (anything with the word "seriously" in the title, as well as "..." should get a golden star for putting that together); there really isn't any moral to this story at all, just the fact that if you see a random ugly cat, it has potential to make great YouTube footage as well as be a guest on a already down hill talk show. No...really, that's what you'll learn from this.

1 comment:

shell said...

I would like to cross the line and say the same is true with babies, not all are cute. I have seen ugly babies.