Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Everyone has their bad days











Here's some celeb pics I've collected that show the "not so hot" side of being followed and photographed everywhere you go. The only reason that I put Ne-Yo up there had nothing to do with her, but more so with his GF, has she heard of waxing? Maybe she should ask Ashanti about it, she seems to have that covered now....what, you know I'm right! Don't get me started on Jay-Z and his "I don't care anymore I'm old" look he's got going on. I mean, yeah I like being lazy too, but when people are lookin' and you already naturally look like a chipmunk, why would you want to make yourself look worse? Also T.I's girl TINY...I do NOT remember her nose being like that, did she get work done to make it go up more like that???




I hate to do this, but we do live in a world of judgment based on looks, that's just the way the cracker crumbles.....and THIS cracker has spoken.








WORD








TAKE IT LIGHT!

No comments: