Monday, May 11, 2009

This b**** can't sing worth sh**......


No, I'm not talking about Solange Knowles, but GREAT guess. I'm talking about the young female that was sitting on the bus behind me singing a tone-def version of Beyonce's FREAKEM' DRESS song, followed by EVERY other song you would never want to be subjected to hearing while stuck in a small space that you can't change....at least on the Metro you can change which section you're sitting on without waiting another 15 minutes for the next one to show up.


This girl couldn't help herself apparently and EVERYONE on the bus was silent and kept looking back at her to see who was singing with that horrible voice. I've never seen SOOOOO many looks of disgust all at the same time due to one horrid source. I turned up my iShuffle as high as it would go and then pushed the earphones deep into my ear drums (I'm probably def due to doing that now, but to avoid hearing her sing was totally worth it). I'd rather hear Lil Wayne cry like a b**** through a song, than hear this chick "sing" while I'm coming into work early in the AM Monday morning.


Are you SERIOUS tone def b****???


PS- why is there a 4 year old in my office today? Is today "bring your child to work" day? Crap, I hope not. I can't get away from shreaking noises apparently. I hope these kids are actually CUTE and silent, I hope they just sit at a desk and draw all damn day instead of bother me. Thank GOD I'm not the one having to babysit them while at work.



PPS- I know my blog is GREAT when the government BLOCKS it from those that work in the goverment from reading it, haha....I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT!!!!

No comments: