Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MOOOOVIE STAAAAAR!!!!!!


So I'm kickin' back flippin' through the channels and BAM, my brothers bestfriend is on some new show on ABC called 'Here Come The Newly Weds' (Mondays at 10/9c). This is the reason that I HEART my brothers boy Sonarak & his wife Michele. They are hands down hilarious and awesome all rolled into one. I do wish that they would have lashed out harder on the other couples but that's just because I'm a semi-hater on other people outside of my friends & family, but I still love the fact that Sonarak said, "PENIS" during the first episode.


HANDS DOWN, I LOVE IT!


Check it out here: NEWLY WEDS



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you made/make so much noise about moving to new york city or some other city but you never did. everyone else you know got up and did something somewhere else and you're hanging off their stories as though their lives were your own. whats wrong with you? are you scared? you're just a poser with nothing but hot air coming out of your mouth. and for someone who talks about relationships a lot all of yours are fucked up!