Monday, January 12, 2009

All Work and No Play make Semra an unhappy camper...


Hey folks, so I know that I work for a radio station and all, but GOOD GOD, nobody gave me the memo on what douchebags some of our stations clients can be. Demanding little bastards. With this new found knowledge and experience I've decided to list my recomendations of IMPROVEMENT to these "people" who act like their sh** don't STANK up this place:




1) If you work in California and you've been working with clients on the east coast, please respect our TIME ZONE difference, especially if you have worked at this place for 3 plus years and are STILL playing the "dumb" card with not knowing when I leave for the day. It's been 5:30PM EST since anyone at this place has started, stop playing DUMB B****, before you start to wear 3 shoes...TWO ON YOUR FEET AND ONE UP YO A**!!!




2) If you expect someone to do something for you, please expect that person to need something from you in return. Stop acting greedy. If there's a report that you do for someone to help them out, then if I ask you to help me out with something in return, make some F***ing time to handle it, or else you'll be wearing 3 shoes...TWO ON YOUR FEET AND ONE UP YO A**!!!




3) Just because I ate lunch with you one time doesn't mean that I'm your lunch buddy from here on out. There needs to be an understanding that if I work with you, I'm NOT trying to be your friend or buddy. It's strictly about business for me, so if you don't comply with that, then you will probably only be the one getting hurt and you have no one to blame but yourself. Also, if you can't handle it then handle the third shoe UP YO A**!!!!




That's all. I hope that you all are extremely productive as I have been this morning :-)




KEEP IT REAL, not fake like a weave.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

You pretty much nailed it. Good post, Sem!

MeganFGP said...

LMFAO. I'm Bored and Im just reading this now... Two months after you posted it. Looks like I might be wearing three shoes pretty soon.