Thursday, January 8, 2009

I got Transgender on the mind...


WHY, you might be asking yourself....good question, here's my answer. I was watching last nights premiere episode of the REAL WORLD which has cast it's first Transgender cast member. In addition to that, I was watching a clip from Chelsea Lately and Brett Michael's was the guest and was talking about three actresses who he believes has transgender features (face-wise etc.). Sarah Jessica Parker,...which my dad would quickly agree with, he's a TRUE HATER of her. The other two were Tara Reed (of course, what a mess she is), as well as Tari Hatcher......sorry if I spelled all three of those ladies names wrong, but I don't actually care how they're names are spelled. They don't hold value in my life.


Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm and then quickly agree.




Well think about it and then watch the interview with the pictures they've provided. But back to the REAL WORLD. So I watched last nights first episode and let me just tell you, you know I visit NYC all the time and have MANY friends that live in BK, but I'm not sure if this season REAL WORLD will grab me. Not because I like to watch AWFUL TV shows on the regular, or mostly brilliant comedies.....BUT, because there's nothing I can learn from this besides the transgender cast member Kaitlyn. Everyone else is (how should I put this nicely), typical. They're just another group of faces that I will soon forget.




But if you wanted to check out some of last nights clips, then here you go:








No comments: