Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Brooklyn...New York


Periodically I question if a trip is in super-duper need, or if I can make it through another week of work in DC and all that comes with it. Well that mini get-away seems to be coming in need. I just found out through TravelZoo.com that there is a awesome deal going down at this new Boutique Hotel in the heart of BK!!!




This place is not only AWESOME looking and only two blocks from the subway, BUT, they have these exclusive deals that are poppin' up right and left that look re-donk-ulous (in a good way). Hammacks are involved (you know how I feel about having one of those in a hotel room.....why haven't other folks thought about this yet?). With this deal for February only costing $99 for a night (compared to $200, which is what it normally is), this is an AWESOME SPOT and DEAL!!! No I'm not getting paid to write about this, I just honestly think that this is an awesome deal and folks should get up on it if it's still around...especially with it being Valentines Day around the corner.


WORD....get dem' bags packed and get the HELL ON!!! hahaha ;-)

2 comments:

shell said...

So are we spending V-day there or what?! Do they have heart shaped hot tubs?

rayn said...

this is my new bday present! who knew it came in the shape of a hotel room with a hammock? yay* i'm all giddy inside...