Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I love covers from already well known bands...






A great woman has just shared a cover that one of my favorite groups of the moment "The Bird and the Bee" (who I saw open for Lily Allen back in 2007 at 930 Club in DC) perform.....such an amazing group. They sound like they belong in a 1960's soundtrack for Austin Powers or something, that's their style if you aren't familiar with them. Anyways, they did a Rhianna cover for "Please don't Stop the Music"






SAY WORD SON!??? Yeah man, they have a very Bjork style when they do this, but it's still worth it. Obviously the person who wrote the blog before me that posted this song wasn't as BIG of a fan of theirs as I have been, but I don't care...I'm still all about it. Another AMAZING artist SIA has also done a cover of one of Britney Spear's songs GIMME MORE.....






Lets share these fantastic covers shall we? DONE












Happy hump Day ya'llzzzzzzz!!!!!

No comments: