Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What IS Kanye thinking???????????


Does this photo of Kanye West and his "crew" make anyone else want to reach out and BITCH slap him with baby powder too?...or is that just me? He looks like the lost crew member from the Dave Chappelle skit when he played PRINCE and served Charlie Murphy pancakes afterwords.
WTF is he doing with his life? This isn't cool and neither is growing out a afro mullet. Did you see that thing at the Grammy's on Sunday? The world did because it was long enough to step on, I think some of it is still stuck to the bottom of my shoes.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude is on some out there ish and I'm not gonna knock him, because my boy 3000 did the same thing. However, Kanye isn't doing it as an original, he's doing it was a straight up 80's rip-off of dudes like the lead singer of Surface or Ready For the World, and yes, a Prince reject. Dude ain't been right since his mom died.

MeganFGP said...

KILLER BOOTS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I had to do it.

I HAD TO.