Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thought of the Day...


IF YOU WEAR SUNGLASSES INTO A DARK ROOM, (I DON'T CARE IF IT'S A RESTAURANT, CLUB, BAR, LOUNGE ETC.)...YOU ARE A BAMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!


THERE IS ABSOLUTELY ZERO REASON FOR YOU TO WEAR SUNGLASSES INTO A CLUB. I WILL KNOW HOW YOUNG YOU ARE IF YOU DO THAT YOU LITTLE SOULJA BOY FOLLOWERS....AND I WILL ALSO KNOW THAT YOU'RE AN OLD BAMMA BECAUSE YOU'RE ALMOST 40 TRYING TO BUY GIRLS IN THEIR 20'S DRINKS WHILE WEARING SUNGLASSES......


PLEASE TAKE THEM OFF, YOU'RE STILL THE WORLDS BIGGEST LOOSER AND YOU WILL NOT GROW OUT OF THIS STAGE, ONCE A BAMMA....ALWAYS A BAMMA.


This message was approved by every female on earth that has been saying this to themselves for years. It's time to change...Obama did it, now it's your turn.


2 comments:

shell said...

I believe the only excuse for wearing sunglasses indoors is if you are really hungover. End of story.

DeeDee Lee said...

I concur!