Monday, June 22, 2009

night time Boob seperater....why?.....


Kush: support for women who have large breasts that LEAN to the left!??? Man, it looks like the Olympics stick during the race they do with the flame.........is it the same thing? Can you light the tip?


WOW.......if you buy one, I will give you a blog column to write about your experience with "the stick" hahahahaha....no really...somebody has GOT to get this thing to show me how hard or soft it really is. I wonder if it's like those stress sticks that they sell for the office.





1 comment:

shell said...

Well I know what I am getting Danielle for her baby shower gift! Everyone will be so impressed when she opens this thoughtful gift in front of her friends and family. I was convinced after watching the instructional video.