Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Taylor Swift....really?......


My girl just sent this to me so I HAD to put it out there because I was in semi-disbelief. Watch this video of Taylor Swift rapping with T-Pain.....yeah this really was put together, for what? I have no clue, she's such a tool. You know, some folks are just naturally funny and then there are those who TRY too hard to be funny and they never will be, she is one of those people. Just stick to what you're good at girl and don't try to branch out into other areas, it's NOT for everyone. Also, lets note as you watch this video of how SMALL and SHORT T-Pain is.......I mean she's literally next to him when she's joking around and playing off of him, but that video angle shot is fooling NOBODY with your shortness T-Pain................NOBODY




No comments: