Monday, January 18, 2010

Craigslist...Personal's section


Well I'm at work today on MLK Day...thanks pointless media day for making me show up when every place else on earth is reflecting and remembering MLK today and NOT AT WORK! I'm just surfing the web trying to kill time until my office time is no longer!!!! Anyways, I digress. I was searching for stuff that I could get for my new apartment online (tables etc.) and realized how much crap Craigslist actually has on there. So (as any normal bored person), I started looking at the "personal" section. What I saw made me laugh/ cry on the inside. Most (if not all of the men) either talk like they're a creepy 60 year old person who still uses the word "lover" or a complete freak that I may fear my life for if I met in person. Do people actually use this to find "the one"...do people still try to find "the one" anymore in general??? Probably not, they just settle for whatever is closest to them, or whoever is on the same page as them at the time.


This is from some real postings I found:

- a casual conversation over drinks (cocktail or s ome fabulous wine), laughs, and a pleasurable afternoon. (I'm pretty sure this person hasn't seen a V-jay-jay in many moons for him to be writing like he's submitting a script for a soap opera)

- looking for a steady relationship (posts up picture of their abs & no face).

-Just divorced, show me what I missed (wow, there's literally nothing I can add to this one because it's so F-ing sad)

- Hi I'm James this is a first time post . So I am a nice chill guy I like music and wright lyrics and sing soungs in the car ( I know I'm a dork ) I like movies and anime I'll watch anything wonce. I like heavy metal and clasic rock and anything vinal. When it comes to the bed room I am giving lover I love 4 play and alittle kinkiness I always good. (I really hope that this kid takes up english one day to learn how to wright lyrics....and he'll watch anything WONCE....really? You spelled both of those words wrong dude and it was not a slip of a finger because those keys aren't even close to eachother on the keyboard. Please try again later once you're done with school. The picture of this guy clearly shows that he's well into his 30's too....so....congrats with that one ladies).

- I am looking for a sexy bbw that has a pretty smile. Must be cute and sexy. That is all I ask for. I have pictures to exchange but I must see yours first. I am : 6'1 185 lightskin Response Title should be Pepsi. (Pepsi???.....really?...why?)

-blue Eastern-European eyes that cry "Who ate my beets?" Not to worry, I hide my accent well except when I've had a few beers - then it's Hello, Alexander Petrovsky. (who ate his beets?.....I don't even want to know what's happening with this dude at all)

- I'm feeling a yearning for someone to enjoy the city with (he's YEARNING ladies....just like the first guy wanted a "pleasurable afternoon")


That's all I can handle for now, you get the point. Check out these available men now, hahahaha....it at least will give you an ab work out from laughing at them ya know?

1 comment:

MeganFGP said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL