Thursday, January 28, 2010

I don't like when...

folks feel obligated to "rep" where they're from like I'm supposed to give them some new found respect...WROOOOOOONG...I think it always sounds corny especially when you're trying OH so very hard....example:

D town

Folks, please stop making these, come up with original ones...D town has been and will continue to struggle...I mean, we've all seen it's so cold in the D. Here's a list of other places that I really don't feel like I need to check out:
Alabama, Alaska, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnasota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, North Dekota, South Dekota, South Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Wisconson

Sorry guys, I'd rather see other countries than states that blend in with the same food chains and landscapes in the US of A.

No comments: