Friday, January 8, 2010

There is a GOD!!!!


Well USA, you've proven me wrong and uplifted me (which is hard to do), what's the secret? MODERN FAMILY on ABC.........have you ever watched it? If you have any respect for what sitcoms USED to be made of (clever, witty remarks, while still holding onto a plot) then you'd know about this show already. I'm not into shows that are an hour long, because it's about 20 minutes worth of straight ads.............boooooooooooooooo............but with half hour programs you get 20 minutes of golden quick wit puns! YES PLEASE!




I've longed for a show that wasn't so over the top (what my favorite show It's Always Sunny in Philly has turned into as of recent seasons unfortunately); but still had humor built in with strong characters that aren't too stereotypical. This show fits them all, all other shows have failed....well Parks & Recreations is a close following...and I have a back & forth relationship with 30 ROCK. But Modern Family has a delicate balance of clever under-toned jokes, mixed with actual meaningful realistic morals, all the while making me addicted as each new episode fills my screen. Thanks ABC, for finally giving me a show that doesn't make me feel like an ass for liking it! Thank you.

No comments: