Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You look kinda cute, but what are your pants doing???


I love fashion...I love the originality of most of the outfits I see now-a-days. I love how people are all trying to be different, but end up looking the same as well as looking like followers and then get mad when someone calls them out on it because they just really want to never blend in with the crowd. But what I REALLY deeply love and would NEVER attempt to wear are the MC Hammer looking pants....just after looking at this picture you can see the uncomfortable pain in the models face. $500 bet you she'd never be caught wearing those pants on her average day out...although some stylist that was producing the shot, really felt the need for her to wear what looks like a shirt that she put on her legs instead and just gave up......well it does!

Anyfart, I'm over them trying to bring these MC Hammer pants back and I would really like for the fashion world to GIVE IT UP and TURN IT LOOSE. Those breezy days are over, just like those pants.

No comments: