Friday, November 7, 2008

Best Relationship Advice EVER!!!!


So, as I'm sitting here trying to figure out the concept of life and how having a stable relationship happens, my girl Michele wrote me one of the most AWESOME-EST (new word), things a friend could ever write from one friend to another when contemplating how one should be recognized and treated in a relationship:

"Any guy that had a chance with you should be saying to himself, this girl is so funny she makes me pee my pants a little on a regular basis, so smart that its embarrassing to get into intelligent conversations with her, and so hot that she could def do better than me. I really need to do whatever is humanely possible to make sure I dont screw this up because I am the luckiest man on earth. If he doesnt realize that, if he doesnt appreciate you, if he doesnt spoil you to death and make you feel like the queen of everything, then he is a f***ing moron and lets be honest we dont put up with stupid people."

She kicks MAJOR ass people.


MAKE IT A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!


Moral: There are such things as REAL people...Michele is one of them, you're lucky if you know her personally, I know I AM!

1 comment:

shell said...

you know thats right! our dumb world needs smart people like us to speak the truth and always keep it real.