Monday, November 24, 2008

NO DOUBT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN LIKE HUMPTY DUMPTY WHILE GREEN LEAVES SHOP




If you know me, then you know I'm OBSESSED with No Doubt. My favorite band of ALL TIME, hands down. Which makes a lot of sense with why I am the way I am which is ALL OVER THE PLACE AT ONCE. Well folks, I just got GREAT news that No Doubt is coming together and will be going on tour in 2009 with a new album!!!!!! That's right! You heard it first. I couldn't BE MORE pressed. This also means that I will be going to as MANY shows in 2009 as I possibly can because I can't get enough of No Doubt EVER. TRUST THAT


Wanna learn a bit more about the gossip? NO DOUBT NEWS




Also, onto other news.....time to get that plane ticket to Amsterdam if you haven't already....they're starting to close down the "coffee shops" and by 2011 they will have completely shut down everything unless you have a written doctors note explaining your "condition" I KNOW I KNOW....I was upset as well when hearing about this magical "free" land closing shop :-( Wanna learn more about it? BYE BYE GREEN

No comments: