Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT OBAMA!!!!!!


I can't joke today...not with what happened last night. Last night was truly a monumental night on so many different levels. I've never seen two speeches that made me appreciate Obama and McCain at the same time but it happened for me. Both were respectful with no low blows, nothing that upset me, if anything it lifted me.


Just knowing that our country will be under a much stronger power that brings promise and change to foreign relations as well as MANY other events that will happen to the American people positively, I must say I am now PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. I know it does sound cliche when everyone mentions "CHANGE" in every other sentence when talking about the future, but if you really sit back and think about it that is the only way to describe what lays ahead in the path for this country. When people get tired, they change whatever it is that is making them feel drained....this came at a key moment when MANY had given up on their own.


This is good people,...I got goosebumps watching everyone celebrate downtown in DC, as well as NYC....Chicago....EVERYWHERE man. It feels SO good. I hope you all feel as good about this as I do. It's time to celebrate and embrace all the events that comes this way for America.




Peace & Love,


~ Semra ~

No comments: