Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Some like it HOT...others...not so much...




Halloween was YAwesome! I encourage everyone of every age and type to slap on a costume during this extremely unpredictable time. Yes I'm somehow trying to merge both Halloween and the elections into one topic and am strugglin' right before your very eyes.




Sarah Palin was a HIT on the streets, and everyone that dressed up like her did the same thing, SLUT IT UP. I swear, not one of these "females" seemed to even bother with anything except to figure out how to slut it up.




girl: "i'm gonna be a toothbrush this year for Halloween....what should I wear?"


friend: "ummm....just wear a towel and say that you 'just got out of the shower', but make sure you don't actually wear ANY clothes underneath the towel"


girl: "that's SUCH a good idea....gosh you're so creative!"




I'm still not sure about how or why Halloween got to be so slutty but it has, but then again there are LOTS of other things I still can't figure out in life. Like dirty south rap, or country music.....just not sure why they are around. ANYWAYZZZZZZ




I was JEM for Halloween this year and then the following night I was GIRLS GONE WILD.....which are the two lovely pics you see above.




I HOPE YOU VOTED TODAY IF YOU ARE REGISTERED AND OF AGE....




YES WE CAN!




peace


~ Semra ~

No comments: