Thursday, October 16, 2008

Flava Flav, worst wanna-be-actor on earth

I was flippin' through channels last night trying to find something worth watching on regular TV (thanks mom and dad for not ever putting cable in the house). Apparently I've been spoiled with my stolen cable at my apartment because I know I can fill in endless amounts of wasted hours watching cable crap TV. I'm drifting from my point though...someone at UPN or My CW or whatever the hell that network is now calling themselves now, decided to give Flava Flav his own sitcom.....................................................................................................................................................................................I know, it took my a while to think about what idiot would do that. As if Flava of Love wasn't hard enough to watch, they decided to have Flav memorize lines for a sitcom with some poor actors and throw in every stereotype and fake laughing tracks to make it seem like it's a good show. Well ladies and gents, it's NOT. It (as most things I dislike), made me throw up a little bit in my mouth when I saw it on my TV screen. It's just so damn hard to find good TV now-a-days. It's usually only found on Thursdays. Every other day of the week broadcasts crap.

Lets lay out the characters of this show that Flav stars in:

Flava Flav - rich uncle that's super ebonics ghetto and shout-talks for every line out his mouth since that's the only way he knows how to talk

Husband - Flav's cousin who is a well off realestate agent that only sells to celebrities in California (where the show takes place). Married to gold diggin white skinny blonde woman with two mixed teenagers

Wife - Gold digging woman who married only for the riches and neighborhood, has no mom qualities about her, acts as if her kids aren't even hers

Daughter - almost what Christina Applegate's character was in Married With Children [TRASHY HOOCHIE STYLE]

Son - nerd alert!!! He's wearing clothes like Carlton Banks from Fresh Prince as well as stealing that character that was already made in the early 90's

Maid - Old Asian lady who wears stereotypical asian servant-clothes with those flat rice field picking hats that you would wear out in the fields. She has lots of one liners that basically make every stereotype of Asians put on the front line.

One word can best describe this show called UNDER ONE ROOF.....that word would be AWFUL!

Moral: bad TV is just that...bad TV, don't waste your time on it ever, you'll regret it.

No comments: