Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Janet Jackson Cancels Tour...and more news


I was going to try and grap some extra tickets to the Janet Jackson Tour that was going to be in DC this Wed......but I guess I'll just have to dream about it and be glad that I didn't spend a CENT on it since she's cancelled her entire Tour. That's right ladies and gents, Miss Janet has decided that due to her on-going health issues, she won't be able to successfully continue the tour. To be honest, I'm not sure if she will ever come back on a tour like this either. Can't she just do the same stuff that Madonna did as she got older? Whatever Madonna has been doing has been working out GREAT for her and Janet was in that same line of entertainers for my generation. What's good Janet?


Onto other news, I was watching this mini doc on Current.com and found out that 1 in every 2,000 babies are born with ambiguous genitals!!! I just hope I don't have those same issues when and if I decide to have kids in the future.


HAY-DA-DIT!


Moral: Don't always expect those icons to pull through when it comes to preformance time...you may get disapointed like Janet's fans

No comments: