Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Teenagers still bother me




So as I'm walking home from work past the construction site near the Metro that they've decided to work on in the middle of what's about to be WINTER....(dummies), I was walking by a few different groups of teenagers that clearly just come to the bus stops in downtown Silver Spring to kick it and be as loud as they can for NO reason except to get approval from their other "going-no-where" mini-me friends. I have one of the largest bags on earth that can fit a small child in it, this is why it's also known as a BABY CHANGING BAG....I didn't realize that that's what it was until I'd already purchased it....side-track to the point of this story. So as I'm walking by this one group of yet again loud and obnoxious teenagers, my bag hits this girls butt. Now my bag hits just about everyone that crosses it's path, it's sorta my bags "thing" if you will. But this fat ass girl turned and goes "ewwwwww why'd you touch my butt" (mind you I had my iShuffle BLASTING in my ears as to not hear nasty old men hit on me when I'm walking home...but I heard her LOUD ASS through my earphones). At that moment there were so many things I wanted to yell back at her, like,



"sorry that my giant bag feels like a hand to your obese teenage body and ass, apparently the fat on your awful NBC news break body thinks that anything touching it might just be a hand; go eat 4 more Big Macs fatty, I know you're thinking about it already"



But, I didn't and I wasn't even facing her so I just kept on walking.






Moral: teenagers, stay in your rRIGHT/ NORMAL weight range...I know that things are happening to your body at this time in your life, but weight shouldn't be something to think about.

1 comment:

PYT's Random Little Things said...

I guess I'm not the only one to notice that kids are WAY bigger than they were when we were growing up. Apparently it's cool to have a 'grown woman's body' at 14. Shame on it all...