Friday, October 10, 2008

Fro-Hawk...or vagina landing strip?


I'm a bit confused with hair these days. Especially since not everyone can get away with them. When someone does something drastically different with their hair, it's because they're either bored with their current look, got out of a completely different life style phase, or just broke up with someone and wanted to switch up their moods and style. All of which are fine ideas and I think that everyone has been through this at least once in their life.


My issue is specifically with the FRO-HAWK. Now I think that this works much better on ladies or guys with long hair because...well...they have LONG hair. For the rest of you, (especially dudes), this makes you look like you have a vagina landing strip. I'm sorry to be the one to say it but it's true. Please just shave it off completely and start all over again.


I blame Diddy and his followers for this one. It's like Mr.T gone bad :-( And I love me some Mr. T folks. I even have a carry around key chain of Mr.T expressions....you think I'm playin?


I PITTY THE FOO' !!!!


Moral: Just don't do it

1 comment:

shell said...

I cut my hair off because I never really liked my hair, and I believe that if you dont like something DO something about it or SHUTUP. I am all about action.