Friday, October 24, 2008

I'M FREE BITCHES!!!


Well today is my LAST day at my "job" because I'm going to be working for a much better established company that all folks will know the name of because more than half of you listen to the stations on the radio in every single state already and don't know it...or you do. Anyfart, that's not why I'm excited. I'm excited because I've officially made today the WRAP UP YOU TUBE WEEK!!! What the F*** does that mean Semra? That's what you might be asking out loud to the computer at this very moment....thanks for asking, and here's your answer: It's when I post YouTube videos that you may have somehow missed, but all will be solved in a few short clicks on the links below. Lets begin, shall we?





















Enjoy your weekend and keep it TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!


Moral: There is such a thing as GOOD FRIDAY and it has nothing to do with religion





1 comment:

Unknown said...

East side walk it out! West side walk it out! Anyways, congrats on liberation day...good luck getting settled at the new gig. And, yes, Terry Tate is amazing. Every office should have it's own linebacker.