Thursday, October 9, 2008

Who the F*** is Plies????

After reading one of my girls old posts on her blog, I realized something. Who the F*** is Plies? There was a whole YouTube video of these horrid classless dirty south hoes that were trying to be on some coming up reality TV show about an "artist" (if you can call him that), from I-don't-know-where-and-don't-care-USA named PLIES.



Now I like to stay up on my music scene and I know most of the major musicians out there to this day, but as far as SOME of the folks in the rap game, they've slipped through the cracks because they're AWFUL and make horrible rap music. Plies can be added to the AWFUL catagory. Here's what I know or have learned in the past 15 minutes about him:



- He loves to wear gold grillzzzzzz

- He loves hoes (big surprise with the classy females that are going to be featured on his reality TV show....unsure of what network is going to be picking up this crap, probably VH1,MTV or BET).

-He LOOOOOVES wearing a giant necklaces that has a HUGE Nacho Libre wrestling head hanging from his neck at all times.

-He's about to release his third album....anyone heard of the first two? no??....exactly

-He likes to pose in pictures pretending to shoot something with his nuckles (SUPER COOL!)

-He made that song called "SHAWTY" with T Pain...which just happens to be the same song I hit the snooze bar to in the morning when my station ends up playing that and I can't stand waking up to that BS.

- oh I guess he made up that "song" HI HATER....lets be clear about this though, is it still considered a song if all you're doing is talking over the beat with no technique?...Answer is NO



Moral: Plies..............FAIL

No comments: