Friday, September 19, 2008

GO F**K YOURSELF FRIDAY'S...




Check out those hilarious T-shirts that I think everyone should buy right now. So many options and ways to offend folks, they make great presents for any special occasion, great shirts to wear right before you pop the question to your girlfriend too, it just FEELS RIGHT.

Any fart, so what is today's item of news you ask yourself? Great question and I have a fantastic answer for you.


Today's topic is GO F**K YOURSELF FRIDAY.....hurraaaay! This basically is my mentality today and it might be the lucky day where someone realizes that I'm not doing a damn thing in the office and will fire me (crossing fingers now). Should I just sit here and log onto HULU.com and watch ENDLESS amounts of TV shows that I haven't seen since the early 90's so I can make SURE that I get sent out of this place in style? I'm thinking YES.....my parents would be so proud.


This is literally all I have today, I'm THAT f**king tired..oh one bit of REAL news today: It's "Talk Like a Pirate Day".....and you should find out what your Pirate name is

No comments: