Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WHY THERE SHOULD BE NAP TIME IN THE OFFICE


I loooooooooove my sleep. I mean I REALLY REALLY love it, I'm a grumpy person in the morning without it and I don't drink coffee, so I really do need all of my sleep or sometimes someone will get stabbed.

Now wouldn't it be logical for all offices to provide standard NAP TIME for 20 minute power naps IF needed? You know how folks always compare old people to children and how life comes around full circle. Well why waste the pleasures of NAPS when we all know in college we took them between classes and all that jazz!? They make the world a happier place. If you're one that LOOOOVES to just drain yourself for the whole day so that you have ZERO energy by the end, then by all means, keep on husslin'. BUT...for those of you who adore sleepy time just as much as I DO, then people, lets make this movement NOW!


Lets start a study; get some type of research company to support this theory (because you know deep down it's true), and help build a better America and WORLD! I believe that if we all had enough sleep, we wouldn't act out, or jump to conclusions and all sorts of problems would be solved.


WHOSE WITH ME?


Moral: Sometimes sleep IS more important than sex

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are companies that have nap time i forgot which tho....maybe that should be ur next gig lol

DeeDee Lee said...

Companies are inplementing power naps they have rooms you can go to and sleep for 15 minutes up to a half hour. I sooo need that in my life!