Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Jen is getting married to WHO?...he's a bamma


Jennifer Hudsen could do SO much better folks. I know I don't know this PUNK/ Puck....whatever his name is fella, but I know that he looks like a douche and so he just might be that, also he's a tool for being on that show "I Love New York." That so called "woman" is a hotghettomess.com folks.....I still can't believe how scripted all of these shows are etc. and she's just the defintion of GROSS. She reminds me of Wendy Williams. Can you imagine those two together? YUCK




I digress, I love Jen, I think she's cute, has her own little style, can obviously sing and I LOVE the fact that she out did Beyonce (who is played out and over in my eyes...why are people still pressed?) in Dream Girls. Here's the mini article on JEN's Engagement




So Jen's been dating this dude for less than a year. I have a rule (this is just my personal rule from experience), but you really don't know a person that well unless it's been over a year. This isn't always the case for everyone, but I think that most relationships FAIL in a sad way when people get so caught up in the beginning for the first few months...it's like there's nothing left by the end of the relationship. Again, that's just MY opinion on it.




Moral: know who you are and who your significant other is before you pop that question, or slip on that ring...just my heads up.

No comments: