Wednesday, September 17, 2008

NEWS NEWS AND MORE NEWS


There were a few things that I read about that have been going down that interest me and probably will interest you JUST as much. Here they are:

*Hacker gets into Sarah Palin's email account and pulls up some more dirt. It's wrong that they hacked into her email account, but I hate her so whatever.
HACKERS HELP PUT PALIN ON BLAST

*R Kelly was intereviewed on BET about being set free into the world of young women and underaged ladies. Worried about your daughter? You probably should be.
R KELLY, RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!

*MTV's TRL finally a goner! Wooohooo, one of my least favorite shows that saturated the minds of children accross the USA is finally going to close down it's doors. After a 10 year run, they're saying goodbye to bad pop music and screaming 15 year olds crying in the background....now if only BET could take off their knock off version of the same thing 106 & Park. Yeah I SAID IT!
MTV says bye to TRL

1 comment:

shell said...

Thats why I can never run for president, if they hacked into my email they would find lots of shit that would them. At least she didnt have any with the subject "Fick Obama-lama-ding-dong!" or "I wish my daughter would abort that mission." Good for her for keeping it clean!