Thursday, September 25, 2008

Not how I like to spend my evenings....


Last night I went out with two of my girls for dinner and drinks to celebrate LIFE and all the roads it takes us on. During that celebration I was EYE raped by a stranger sitting on a chair that was about 15 feet away from where I was sitting with my girls. They told me at first that he was staring at the back of my head for about 5 minutes, then he was just straight staring at me. I looked at him hard enough to be able to tell if something was wrong with his eye or something....nothing was wrong, he just had a staring problem.


What made it even worse was that he was out on a DATE with some girl who was petting his hair while she sipped her wine and he was staring at ME! Creepy as sh**

Folks, all of this was just TOO MUCH for me to handle so I hope that you don't have to go through what I did last night.



Moral: watch out for eye rapers, they're out there and they're NOT pretty

No comments: