Monday, September 15, 2008

Where are my ladies at?????????


Today is one of those Monday's where all I want to do is have nap time, eat some Goldfish, drink some juice, and maybe design a new top and listen to Lauryn Hill.......but where IS Miss Hill by the way??? My ears have been hurtin' for something good to go in them. I'm completely unsatisfied with the music scene right now (like many of you out there are too), and I just can't seem to see where or when females will start to take over in an overpopulated MALE industry (big surprise, that's like EVERY industry). I would LOVE to see a change and SOON!


With girls like Palin's daughter not using condoms because there's no music groups out there like TLC was there for me with Left Eye and her condom over her eye to remind me that you need to STRAP UP before you DIVE INTO this, it's hard to see that these little girls have nobody to really look up to. Hannah Montana doesn't count because that's something FAKE to look up to and I hate fake people, we have enough of that in this country.


I just wish that Lauryn would write and sing again like she was put here to do. I know she had that strange Willie Wonka look-a-like style going on for awhile and folks flipped out and knocked her and said she went crazy. I might be one of the only supporters of her Unplugged CD because she really talked about issues that needed to be addressed. I wish that it had gotten more play than it did. Kanye stole a hook from her in his song, ALL FALLS DOWN.


LADIES LETS MAKE A CHANGE...oh and voting for McCain due to him having a so-called "woman" rep their party doesn't count. She's trying to control PERSONAL ISSUES out there for the rest of us, this should not be allowed in politics ever in my eyes.....


SO CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UPDATE ME WITH WHERE LAURYN HILL IS PLEASE!???


THANKS!

No comments: