Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hurray!! Everyone's a whore!!!!



It's that time of year again, when every woman gets to dress up like a hooker and every guy gets to put zero effort into a costume and just be a jerk at clubs that host Halloween parties. Folks, it's about to get EXTRA sloppy. I have a love-hate relationship with this "holiday" festival. But I still have a kick a** time over a sh**y night when I'm out on this night. It's time for those creative juices to start flowing with different ideas. Basically if you're a girl, the less you wear the more compliments you'll get. TRUST ME, it's the whores holiday, take it up and do what you do because deep down inside every girl wants to slut it up for a night and have a valid excuse.




But more importantly, how DID this come about? When did the trend of dressing like a total slut take place and out-do those that actually were creative and put a lot of thought into their costume? If I end up having kids, and one is a girl, I better NOT see her wearing the stuff I've been seein' for the past 5 years out in the streets or she'll end up in em'...that's my WORD.




THOUGHTS?




QUESTIONS?




CONCERNS?




HAPPY pre-HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: