Wednesday, July 2, 2008

How dumb are American's?? Apparently SUPER DUMB


So as I'm trying to wake up under this horrid fluorescent light in my office, I start glancing at the news trying to pick today's topic for all you dedicated readers out there, when I stumbled onto something so re-donk-u-lous that I had to stop and ask myself, ARE AMERICANS REALLY THAT DUMB?

Here's what brought this whole thing up. I read that gun advocates in the fine state of Georgia were trying to carry guns into one of the largest airports in the USA as visitors ( Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport ) because of a new GA gun law down there (which doesn't allow them to do this, they just think that they should be allowed to). Yes people THAT IS how dumb Americans are. I'm pretty sure that I don't need to prove it in any other way but with this bit of news.

This also brings up the overall "happiness is a warm gun" phenomenon that our citizens seem to support without question. As if they've never read a statistic about guns in America EVER. Let me just make this one thing clear...we should develop a COMMON SENSE test for all citizens in the USA to pass in order to know who has the right to roam the streets possibly with a gun (which isn't needed, this is developed by fear tactics that our government has conveniently produced in our minds over time). I'm not trying to get into a conspiracy theory or anything like that, I'm just saying it seems pretty obvious to me.

Anyfart, before I get too deep into through and my own feelings about gun ownership etc. I would just like to remind you about how dumb most of America is....the last thing we need are dumb people all over our country with guns in their hands where ever they go.

Moral: Get over your gun, it's not cute

No comments: