Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm turning into an 80 year old woman right before your very eyes...



I've noticed something about myself in my mid-twenties. Mostly that I'm a blunt asshole, who tries to be sensitive sometimes since I'm still sensitive myself,...but I'm going to be honest with you; it's VERY VERY HARD to be that nice to everyone around me that doesn't deserve any type of kindness. This leads me into the 80 year old woman I've become. I'm not bitter, I just speak bluntly. With all the fakeness and sugar-coated words and sentences that come out of most folks mouths, I'm trying to change that. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not walking around hating every person before they say or do something because "I'm not a judger" BUT, once you start to paint your true colors by actions and sentences that come out your mouth, that's when I DO get to judge you because most of the time it's either fake, or completely ignorant. Those who have the least amount of exposure to anything in the world are the ones that I'm REALLY talking about. I'm speaking on some general tips right now, but I don't want to put certain folks that I personally know on blast, so I won't.




I am going to bed MUCH earlier than I wish I would (still not sure exactly why except that stupid people that I work with on a daily DRAIN me physically and mentally). Then the other day I was walking home in the rain in my flip flops and completely almost busted my ass several times, so I had to shuffle step like an old woman with arthritis (def not cool when you're only 26 and acting like this). So I already know what type of old lady I'll become, haha.




I wonder what the world would be like if everyone was a blunt as 7 year olds are. Can you imagine? Everyone being that blunt? I'm not sure if I'd like that honestly, maybe that's why so many folks sugar-coat everything,...who knows. All I know is that I'm not going to come down to that level since everyone else already has.




Moral: DON'T FAKE THE FUNK, it's not healthy

No comments: