Thursday, July 31, 2008

Guess what the worst movie to come out this summer is...


THE MUMMY!!! Yup, if you haven't guessed by now, this film hasn't even come out yet but with my super sharp Miss Cleo predictions I'm pretty sure that I'm 100% correct about this. What could make you want to stay at home more? This movie, that's what.


I think that I watched the first one in the 90's or whenever that crap came out because I snuck in for free (what a waste of my time although it was free and wasting time, so I guess it's what I wanted). But once they came out with 2-13 it started to get a little out of control, kinda like R Kelly's trapped in the closet videos (I believe that there are 32 of those), find it on YouTube. But honestly guys, it's gotten to that point that I really can't STAND when bad movies come out. It's ALWAYS in the summer time, and also usually around the holidays. It's always the same recycled plots of crap. I blame all the "research" and "case studies" on what marketers think that audiences will like. I'm sick of it man.


Lets be honest though about one sad part of all these movies: Brandon Fraiser.

Can any of you honestly say that you've seen him in other movies and were BLOWN away in a good way? ............still thinking about it right?....it's because the answer is NO. The last time he did anything good, he wasn't saying anything and he was a caveman in Encino Man with Pauly Shore (WTF happened to him either?).


Moral: There's still crap out there, be careful that you don't get stuck watching it

1 comment:

shell said...

I loved Encino man. And he wasnt horrible in School Ties. Pauly Shore just got more strange as time marched on who knows where he is now. Weeeezin the juuice!