Friday, August 1, 2008

How does one get themselves fired successfully?

I've been asking myself this question all morning long, I haven't come up with the answer. Nothing seems to be working successfully as of yet. Apparently not following directions, taking two hour lunch breaks as well as pretending to listen to bosses when your staring at them and then dozz off doesn't get you fired either.

Is this how desperate the company I work for is?


Answer = Apparently


Moral: don't put all your eggs into one basket, especially if that wish is to get fired to collect unemployment

2 comments:

shell said...

I got fired from my first sales job because I just stopped working. I was looking for other jobs online while in the office, I would leave for "appointments" that were really interviews, and I took lunches that usually involved drinking on the company account. When my boss fired me he said "I think we both know this isnt working out." He was right. Two months of unemployment later I landed what I thought was my dream job, man was I wrong... Moral of the story: do nothing and they will have to fire you but your new job may suck just like your old one.

tahra. said...

haha that's cause everyone loves you too much over there...youre just too cool man lol....they would never fire you...you would have to quit but dont do that until youve found another job.